Roll Up Doors
Roll-Up Self Storage Doors
BETCO produces our own special top-of-the-line roll-up self storage doors that combine the best features of every door made. Our doors are available in a variety of colors and come with coil springs, brackets, hardware, doorstops, side latches, tension adjuster and door springs. BETCO doors are protected by a 3-year mechanical warranty, 10 year spring warranty and 40 year film integrity warranty.
Features of Roll-Up Self Storage Doors
- High-durability paint — comes with a 40-year film integrity warranty and a 30-year warranty against chalking and fading
- Tension adjuster — permanently lubricated radial bearings
- Doorstop channel — designed by BETCO engineers to ensure a safe stop every time
- Low-density polyethylene edge wear guards —locked to both track edges to protect against door wear and damage
- Curtain panels — made of roll-formed galvanized steel that provides for high-wind strength and minimum flex. Hydraulically pressed, crimped offset interlock that prevents panel separation during repeated use
- Axle drums — robotically welded to axle to ensure smooth operation. Exposed axle ends and springs are painted with a zinc primer to protect against rusting
- Door mounting brackets — made of 12-gauge G90 galvanized coated steel, incorporating a 14-gauge G90 galvanized steel door bracket Adapter that helps locate the spring concentrically around the axle and also provides an additional bearing surface for the axle to ride on to prevent excessive axle wear
- Doorstops — made of 12-gauge galvanized steel to ensure a positive stop
- Door curtain — fabricated on automated state of the art equipment that ensures curtain is square and securely crimped together
- Door tracks — 18-gauge G90 galvanized steel provides additional panel clearance when door is being closed to prevent door curtain damage
- Dampening strips — felt strips are applied to the backside of door curtains to protect the painted surface from damage and aid in smooth quiet operation
- Latch assembly — made of corrosive-resistant stainless steel that accommodates two shackled locks. Locks furnished by the customer. Cylinder latches available upon request
- Door handles — fabricated with smooth rounded edges. 1 handle provided on doors up to 6 ft. wide and 2 handles on doors over 6 ft. in width
- Door bottom – made of anodized aluminum for resistance to weather and corrosion. Reinforced for added strength by a G90 galvanized 50ksi steel door stop channel
- Rubber seal — bulb-type seal retains its shape and sealing ability indefinitely down to -10º F
- Felt material on drums
BETCO Door Installation Manual: Click Here
BETCO Steel Roll-Up Door Installation Video
Non-manufactured parts can be returned as long as they are in the original packaging within 30 days. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Manufactured parts (i.e. steel roll up doors) are non-returnable because they are made to the customers’ specifications. Doors cannot be re-sold as “new” once they leave our facility.
Colors shown are for representation purposes only and may differ due to your monitor’s display settings. Actual colors may vary.